In this article we show you how to hack paid online courses? There are different methods to hack paid online courses but here we will discuss only some methods to hack paid online courses.
All the paid online courses have some coupons code, we will hack coupons codes to hack online paid courses.
Getting Coupon Codes : How to Hack paid online courses?
While paid online courses manage a wide range of coupon codes (personal/public/targeted/short and long term, and so on), there are many places where hackers, as well as other consumers, can put their hands on the desired coupons:
- On the online retailer’s site – paid online courses publish their own coupon codes, possibly for SEO purposes
- Mailing lists – paid online coursesuse this as a popular marketing technique
- Social media: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Coupon code sites and Browser add-ons – dedicated websites (such as joinhoney.com, couponfollow.com, and coupons.com) that collect offers, either public ones provided by paid online courses, or personal ones supplied by individuals, and gather them all “under one roof.”
As you can see, there are plenty of sources where consumers are exposed to coupon codes. These sources are legitimate and do a good job persuading consumers that deals are worthwhile.
A typical consumer, exposed to all these data sources, will be satisfied with the variety of discount opportunities and redeem the desired coupon for personal use. A hacker, however, will search for a way to benefit from all this easily accessible data.
Coupon Code Hacking Techniques : Hack Paid Online Courses
You will probably ask yourself, why do hackers need coupons? Will they go e-shopping with them? Or will they try to get them just because they can?
A basic assumption is that hackers do not have much interest in minor discounts, as provided by newsletters/free shipping codes and so on. They will try to use the available information and resources to escalate to the “next level” and reveal some major discounts. Once they get what they are looking for, they can use it as barter on the black market. How to Hack paid online courses?
Here are several standard techniques that are used to hack coupon code mechanisms:
- A hacker can brute force the coupon code field value by trying all combinations of alphanumeric values of a certain length (usually 4 to 10 characters). Easier said than done, this technique is possible but strongly depends on the hacker’s available processing power. Guessing a 10-character long string can be a time-consuming task.
- A much more efficient technique would be to use all available data to create a list of coupon code phrases, eventually defining a dictionary to brute force with: This could be a general dictionary that contains the most common coupon code patterns. For example, the 30 most used code phrases by paid online courses are:With a few intuitive assumptions, a hacker can easily build a nice dictionary out of these, including some obvious patterns such as “SaveXX”, or “extraXX”. It’s worth mentioning that usually, coupon codes phrases are case insensitive. For example, “SAVE25” and “save25” are typically interpreted as the same coupon code, making it easier to guess.Another option is to compile a custom dictionary, targeting a specific website, based on common patterns that were previously disclosed by the retailer.
- A hacker may try to exploit coupon code input validation by injecting SQL queries and obtaining sensitive information, resulting in extracting valid coupon codes or, if they get lucky, the entire coupon code database and more!
- A hacker can even take over the retailer’s eCommerce Admin panel, obtaining control of the entire coupon code database and management system. Guess what? When you have access to the Admin panel, creating a 100% discount code and redeeming it without leaving major traces for the real Admin to notice is totally doable!
So we discussed about How to Hack paid online courses with coupons hacking techniques.
Read More Articles:
- Web Developer Roadmap in 2024
- Free USA Ethical Hacking Course for Beginner
- Facebook Ethical Hacking Complete Tutorials Free for Beginner: Learn Online Hacking Course 2022
- SSTI (Server Side Template Injection)|Detect|Idenfify|Exploit
- Explore Hackthebox Walkthrough
- PowerShell for Pentester: Windows Reverse Shell
- How Hackers Access Using IDOR | How To Find | Examples » TechNoCP
- TODAYZOO PHISHING KIT USED TO SWIPE MICROSOFT CREDENTIALS » TechNoCP
- Information Gathering – First Step Of Hacking » TechNoCP
- Sensitive data of 400,000 German students exposed by API flaw » TechNoCP
- Wireless Hacking Basic Knowledge » TechNoCP
- How Hackers Leak Databases » TechNoCP
- How Do Hackers Hijack Websites And Browser Using Xss » TechNoCP
- How Do Hackers Upload Shellcodes Using LFI » TechNoCP
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Insecure GUI Application
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Unquoted Service Path
- Facebook Shutdown Face Recognition And Deletes Users’ Data Due to Privacy Concerns Attribution » TechNoCP
- TheNotebook HackTheBox Walkthrough
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Weak Registry Permission
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Stored Credentials (Runas)
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Boot Logon Autostart Execution (Startup Folder)
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Logon Autostart Execution (Registry Run Keys)
- Powercat for Pentester
- Windows Privilege Escalation: HiveNightmare
- Msfvenom Cheatsheet: Windows Exploitation
- How Hackers Access Server Using Command Injection » TechNoCP
- What Is XXE Injection? |How Hackers Do It. » TechNoCP
- Ethical Hacking Hindi Course for Beginner
- Cybersecurity Frameworks That Help Reduce Cyber Risk
- Flipkart Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021