Machine learning is an algorithm that learns from past data and predicts an outcome based on that data. This is a simple definition. If you are interested in learning machine learning then today I will share with you the best machine learning courses for beginners.
Machine learning is a complex subject that requires proper learning and guidance because it is a broad subject. If you are completely new to machine learning don’t worry because I will be telling you the best machine learning courses you are ever going to find.
This machine learning courses which I am going to tell you about is one of the best machine learning courses prepared by top experts in the machine learning field. Some of these courses will be paid for and free.
Video courses are a great way of learning something but if you want some machine learning books then you can refer to this guide – Best machine learning books.
Best Machine Learning Courses For Beginners
- 1 Best Machine Learning Courses For Beginners
- 1.1 1. Machine learning courses by Andrew Ng (Best free machine learning Coursera course)
- 1.2 2. Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- 1.3 3. Machine Coursera Specialization: Machine learning course on Coursera
- 1.4 4. Intro to Machine Learning: Free machine learning course on udacity
- 1.5 5. Machine learning crash course by Google -FREE machine learning course by Google
- 1.6 6. Machine learning course by EDX
- 2 Best FREE Machine Learning Courses On Youtube
- 3 Summary
These machine learning courses, which I am going to tell you about, are 100% worth your money and time. You will learn complete machine learning from beginning to the end, so if you want to know the best machine learning courses, read till the end.
Note that these courses are not sponsored to me by anyone. I did some research and found these machine learning courses. I also have taken some of these courses so let’s start.
1. Machine learning courses by Andrew Ng (Best free machine learning Coursera course)
Whenever someone asks about the best machine learning course, the first name you will hear would be the machine learning course by Andrew Ng. This course is available on Coursera for completely FREE.
Yeah, the best machine learning course is completely FREE. There are more than 4,296,061 students enrolled in this course. I have taken this course and I found it helpful and awesome.
In this course, you will learn the machine learning basics, the mathematics behind machine learning, methods of machine learning, supervised learning and unsupervised learning, and more.
Here are some of the things you learn from this course:
- Machine learning techniques
- Mathematics required for machine learning
- Best machine learning practices
- Computer vision
- Database mining
- how to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots
Duration: Approx. 61 hours to complete
Rating: 4.9 out of 5
This course is offered by Stanford University so if you are interested in this machine learning course by Andrew Ng you can enroll into this course for FREE on Coursera here – Enroll into machine learning course by Andrew Ng
2. Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
Full Machine learning A TO Z beginner to advanced course on udemy this is another great course to learn machine learning. In this course, you are going to learn machine learning in Python and R programming languages.
This course is by Kirill Eremenko. He is a machine learning expert and data scientist. This course has around 792,135 students enrolled so you can see that this course is very popular and it has more than 1 lakh positive ratings.
What you will learn from this course:
- Learn Machine Learning in Python & R
- Make accurate predictions
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- Create strong added value to your business
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP, and Deep Learning
- Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and solve problems
Duration: 44 hours
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
This is one of the best machine learning courses on udemy it is not free but it is worth buying this course so if you want to enroll in this course you can enroll here – Enroll into the machine learning a to z on udemy course
3. Machine Coursera Specialization: Machine learning course on Coursera
Another great machine learning specialization course offered by the University of Washington is available on coursera. It is a paid course but if you apply for financial aid you can get this course for FREE.
In this machine learning course, you will learn Through a series of practical case studies, you will gain applied experience in major areas of Machine Learning including Prediction, Classification, Clustering, and Information Retrieval.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this course:
- Data Clustering Algorithms
- Classification Algorithms
- Machine learning in python programming
- Linear Regression, Ridge Regression, Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree and regression analysis
- Machine learning concepts and more
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Price: PAID or FREE if applied for financial AID
This course is a long term course means it is very long because it is a complete machine learning specialization course you can enroll in this course on Coursera here –Enroll into the machine learning specialization course on coursera
4. Intro to Machine Learning: Free machine learning course on udacity
This is an introduction to machine learning course. It is a great course for beginners with zero knowledge in machine learning. Another great thing about this course is that it is taught by Sebastian, the man behind self-driving cars.
In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of machine learning. This course is available for free on udacity. You can enroll in this course right now before it becomes paid.
Here are some of the things you will learn from this course:
- Intro to machine learning
- Machine learning in python
- intro to deep learning
Duration: It can take 1 week to complete
This is the best machine learning course to learn the fundamentals of machine learning and it is also free if you want to get this course for FREE you can enroll here – Enroll into the introduction to machine learning course
5. Machine learning crash course by Google -FREE machine learning course by Google
This machine learning course is like a self-study guide for those who want to get into machine learning. This is a great machine learning beginner course and it is completely free. It is created by top google researchers.
So this course is very valuable. You should take a look at this course. It has more than 30 exercises and around 20 lectures. This course is going to be a great introductory course for you.
Some of the key things about this course:
- Lectures from Google researchers
- Real-world case studies
- Interactive visualizations of algorithms in action
- building a neural network and more
Duration: 15 hours
As I have said it is a completely FREE course by Google, you should take this opportunity because there were not many free courses like this earlier. You can enroll in this course here – Enroll into the free machine learning course by google
6. Machine learning course by EDX
This is like a complete machine learning program or a degree you may call. In this course, you will learn everything about machine learning and this course is available for FREE and PAID. In the free, you get limited resources.
If you have the money you can invest into this course it will be worth your money. This instructor in this course is John W Paisley who is in the department of engineering at Columbia university.
Here are some of the topics covered in this course:
- Supervised learning techniques for regression and classification
- Unsupervised learning techniques for data modeling and analysis
- Probabilistic versus non-probabilistic viewpoints
- Optimization and inference algorithms for model learning
Duration: Can take around 4 to 8 weeks
Price: PAID OR FREE but with limited resources
This course is on the edx website you can enroll in this machine learning program here – Enroll into the machine learning program by edx
Best FREE Machine Learning Courses On Youtube
Above were all the best machine learning courses for beginners. Some were FREE and paid now let’s talk about the best machine learning courses on youtube which is the best platform for learning anything you want.
As you know that youtube is completely free and there are great machine learning courses created that you can watch and learn machine learning for FREE so now let’s see the best machine learning courses on youtube.
1. Full machine learning course by Edureka
This is a full 9 hours long machine learning course video you can watch to learn machine learning. I know you can’t learn full machine learning from this video but you will learn the basics of machine learning.
2. Machine learning course by CodeWithHarry
CodewithHarry is one of the best channels for coding-related tutorials. He also has a machine learning playlist that you can watch to understand the fundamentals of machine learning.
3. Machine learning with Python course by Great Learning
This is another great machine learning course to learn machine learning concepts it is taught by industry experts. It is a 10-hour long video where you will learn machine learning in python programming in this course.
4. Full machine learning with python course by SimpliLearn
This is an 8 hours long course video on machine learning with python. You will learn about the methods, techniques used in machine learning. You should watch these videos.
These were all the best machine learning courses for beginners and experts. I have told you everything about each course. Most of these courses are free but some are paid but you can try to apply for financial aid and get them for free.
I have told you the best machine learning courses on udemy, the best machine learning courses on Coursera, and also The best machine learning courses on youtube. I have told you the best machine learning courses I found.
I hope you found this guide on best machine learning courses helpful if you did share this guide with your friends and family who are interested in machine learning. If you want more courses like this do subscribe to our newsletter.
Here are some of the best resources and guides on machine learning:
- Best machine learning books for beginners
- Complete machine learning roadmap
- Machine learning MCQ Questions and answers
- Everything you need to know about deep learning
Thank you for reading, Happy Learning 🙂